Healthy Deviled Eggs Recipe
(Makes 8 Servings)
Slices of egg, filled with delicately spiced creamy goodness. Served cool.
Categories: Low Carb, Snack, Appetizers, Low Calorie, Low Sodium, Low Fat, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
Here’s What You Need
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and boil eggs for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove eggs from boiling water and place in a medium saucepan of cold water until cool.
- Remove the shells and cut the eggs lengthwise to remove the yolks.
- Place yolks in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix in the mustard, mayonnaise, garlic salt and onion powder with the egg yolks.
- Scoop the mixture into the hollowed out areas of the egg whites.
- Garnish with paprika.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Fit for Faith is dedicated to educating, motivating and empowering you to become a better steward of the body that God has given you. Fit for Faith holds seminars, body transformation programs, and bootcamps throughout the US.
Fit for Faith is Building a Stronger Body of Believers