How to Eat Plenty of Dietary Fats
How To Eat Plenty Of Dietary Fats
Failing to eat enough dietary fats can cause cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure and more. The good news is that by following a few simple steps, you can get all the fats you need in your diet. In this article I’ll be providing you with these steps so that you can enjoy all the benefits dietary fats provide.
Step 1 – Eat Fatty Fish Twice A Week
Fatty fish such as anchovies, mackerel and salmon are an excellent source of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated fats. In addition to this, they contain high levels of muscle building protein and a selection of other health boosting vitamins and minerals.
When it comes to eating fatty fish, they’re extremely versatile. They can be enjoyed cold as a simple snack or as part of a salad. Alternatively, they can be enjoyed hot with a selection of vegetables or used as an ingredient in a casserole, curry or stew.
Step 2 – Eat Red Meat Twice A Week
Red meats are another top food for filling up on dietary fats with beef, buffalo, duck and lamb all being brilliant sources. They’re particularly rich in saturated fats but also contain good levels of monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats. Additionally, red meats are a great source of B vitamins, iron and zinc.
Like fatty fish, red meats are very flexible and can be enjoyed hot or cold as part of various meals. Some of the tastiest ways to eat red meats are fried with mushrooms and onions and slowly cooked as part of a casserole.
Step 3 – Make Marinades With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marinades allow you to give fish, meats and vegetables a unique flavor and if you use extra virgin olive oil as a base, you can significantly increase your intake of monounsaturated fats.
To make an extra virgin olive oil based marinade, combine two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with a small amount of your favorite spices in a bowl. Once they’re fully combined, add the food you wish to marinate to the bowl, fully coat it in the mixture cook it and eat it.
Step 4 – Eat Nuts & Seeds Twice Per Week
Nuts and seeds are nutritious, portable and make a perfect healthy snack. They’re packed full of all three types of dietary fat and also provide you with plenty of other essential nutrients.
Nuts and seeds have a satisfying, crunchy texture and taste great on their own. However, they can also be combined with yogurt or roasted with your favorite spices to create a healthy alternative to chips.
By following these four top tips, you can fill up on fats with ease and enjoy all their health benefits. So start taking action today and give your body all the dietary fats it needs for optimal health.
To find more good nutritional information, check out my newest book; Absession.
Absession and its Applied Body Science System delivers the answer in its easy to understand, and easier to integrate workout programs. Absession is 130 + pages of resistance training exercises and programs, cardiovascular training programs, nutritional programs and the mindset to see it through til the completion of Your Best Body Ever!
Absession has become the go to source for those wanting to lose weight, lose fat, get toned, get fit and get the body and life they were meant to have.
Here’s what you get:
A 12 week program all mapped out for you to include;
- Resistance Training: Dumbbells, Medicine Balls, Barbells, and Kettlebells
- Cardiovascular Training: High Intensity, Low Intensity and Interval Programs
- Nutritional Programming: Recommendations for Carbs, Protein, Fats, Water
You Will Also Receive:
– Effective and Efficient workouts to help you burn calories 24 hours a day.
– Fun workouts that will have you sporting a 6 pack in no time at all
– The REAL, Science Backed Facts behind REAL and EFFECTIVE Fat Loss
– The proper mindset to see your program through to its completion
But that’s not all, Absession also includes (at no extra charge)
- Nutritional Journal for you to log your meals
- Resistance Training log for easy recall of; exercises, weights used, reps and sets
- Cardiovascular Exercise Log that covers Frequency, Intensity Time, Type and Heart Rate
- Assessment Log that keeps an eye on your weekly progress
In addition to all of this you also will;
- Learn the 11Commandments for Ab-Revealing Fat Loss
- Discover the TRUTH about Metabolism and How You Can Increase it
- The Single Greatest Fat Blasting Exercise – EVER!
- Learn the single best time to perform your cardio for maximum fat loss
- And much, much more
Absession…America’s Guide to Ultimate 6 Pack Abs has already helped thousands of men and women burn fat and build lean, sexy Abs and now it can help you, too!