Absession | Breaks Down the Benefits of Dietary Fats
Dietary fats are often associated with weight gain, heart disease and clogged arteries. However, dietary fats are not the dangerous nutrient many people believe and without them your body cannot function properly. This article will take a detailed look at the benefits of dietary fats and the many ways they enhance your health.
Benefit 1 – Healthier Blood
Dietary fats boost your blood in various ways. First, monounsaturated fats lower blood levels of LDL cholesterol (a type of cholesterol that builds up in your artery walls and blocks the flow of blood) and increase blood levels of HDL cholesterol (a type of cholesterol that removes LDL cholesterol from the body and in doing this stimulates blood flow).
Monounsaturated fats also help your body to regulate its blood glucose levels which ensures that your energy levels remain stable and consistent and is particularly beneficial for people who suffer from diabetes.
Finally, polyunsaturated fats reduce your blood triglyceride levels (a type of fat found in the blood which increases your heart disease risk when high levels are present) and combat high blood pressure.
Benefit 2 – Healthier Vital Organs
Another great benefit of dietary fats is that they help optimize almost every vital organ in your body. Saturated fats are used to construct brain cells, protect your heart against disease and stress, keep the liver safe from harmful substances, reverse liver damage and help your lungs produce lung surfactant.
In addition to this, polyunsaturated fats help your body produce retinal tissue in the eyes, stimulate the production of cell membranes and signal pathways in the brain and keep your heart healthy and disease free.
Benefit 3 – Improved Immunity
Saturated fats help to improve your immunity by strengthening your white blood cells and increasing their capacity to fight disease and infection. Not only does this reduce your risk of contracting illnesses but it also means you recover much faster if you do fall ill.
Benefit 4 – Lower Body Fat Levels
Despite the belief that they make you fat, dietary fats can actually help you drop the pounds. Studies have shown that a diet rich in monounsaturated fats accelerates the rate at which the body blasts through fat and also limits the accumulation of body fat.
Benefit 5 – Reduced Risk Of Chronic Disease
A further plus point of dietary fats is that they protect your body against various types of chronic disease. As mentioned above, both polyunsaturated fats and saturated fats help to lower your heart disease risk. In addition to this, saturated fats help to protect against Alzheimer’s disease and monounsaturated fats protect against cancer.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons for you to eat dietary fats regularly. They can be found in a range of foods including red meats, fatty fish, nuts, seeds and dairy. So if you want to start enjoying all the benefits discussed in this article, make sure you’re eating a selection of these fat rich foods each day.
To learn more about dietary fats, protein, proper carbohydrate intake and the importance of water, check out my newest book Absession.
Absession and its Applied Body Science System delivers the answer in its easy to understand, and easier to integrate workout programs. Absession is 130 + pages of resistance training exercises and programs, cardiovascular training programs, nutritional programs and the mindset to see it through til the completion of Your Best Body Ever!
Absession has become the go to source for those wanting to lose weight, lose fat, get toned, get fit and get the body and life they were meant to have.
Here’s what you get:
A 12 week program all mapped out for you to include;
- Resistance Training: Dumbbells, Medicine Balls, Barbells, and Kettlebells
- Cardiovascular Training: High Intensity, Low Intensity and Interval Programs
- Nutritional Programming: Recommendations for Carbs, Protein, Fats, Water
You Will Also Receive:
– Effective and Efficient workouts to help you burn calories 24 hours a day.
– Fun workouts that will have you sporting a 6 pack in no time at all
– The REAL, Science Backed Facts behind REAL and EFFECTIVE Fat Loss
– The proper mindset to see your program through to its completion
But that’s not all, Absession also includes (at no extra charge)
- Nutritional Journal for you to log your meals
- Resistance Training log for easy recall of; exercises, weights used, reps and sets
- Cardiovascular Exercise Log that covers Frequency, Intensity Time, Type and Heart Rate
- Assessment Log that keeps an eye on your weekly progress
- Learn the 11Commandments for Ab-Revealing Fat Loss
- Discover the TRUTH about Metabolism and How You Can Increase it
- The Single Greatest Fat Blasting Exercise – EVER!
- Learn the single best time to perform your cardio for maximum fat loss
- And much, much more
Absession…America’s Guide to Ultimate 6 Pack Abs has already helped thousands of men and women burn fat and build lean, sexy Abs and now it can help you, too!